Welcome! Please log in. If you are not a member, please register. After registration, post a in the Introductions, and tell a little about youself. Thanks!
-CodWii
Welcome! Please log in. If you are not a member, please register. After registration, post a in the Introductions, and tell a little about youself. Thanks!
-CodWii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one forum dedicated to everything Call of Duty for the Nintendo Wii.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Up People?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CodWii
Admin
CodWii

What's Up People? Empty
PostSubject: What's Up People?   What's Up People? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:32 am

Hi Guys (and Gals). I'm Nick and I'm the admin of this here site. I'm from Illinois and I'm 16 years old. I'm a junior in HS. I enjoy staying physically active. I play basketball for my school. I'm starting point guard for junior varsity. This will be my first year dressing varsity for a full season. I also run cross country. I'm one of the top runners on the team. My best 3 mile time is 18:30 something. I plan on improving that. So that's about it. Got any questions about me or the forum? Send me a message or just write below. See ya all around the forums. Peace.
Back to top Go down
https://callofdutywii.forumotion.com
haroldcore
Noob

What's Up People? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up People?   What's Up People? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:58 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
CodWii
Admin
CodWii

What's Up People? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up People?   What's Up People? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:14 pm

haroldcore wrote:
welcome

Thanks. Could you please post your own post in the Introductions section? Just so everyone can know a little bit about you. Thanks again. Enjoy the forums! Peace.
Back to top Go down
https://callofdutywii.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

What's Up People? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Up People?   What's Up People? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Up People?
Page 1 of 1