Welcome! Please log in. If you are not a member, please register. After registration, post a in the Introductions, and tell a little about youself. Thanks!
-CodWii
Welcome! Please log in. If you are not a member, please register. After registration, post a in the Introductions, and tell a little about youself. Thanks!
-CodWii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one forum dedicated to everything Call of Duty for the Nintendo Wii.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ops Tournament #001

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CodWii
Admin
CodWii

Black Ops Tournament #001 Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Tournament #001   Black Ops Tournament #001 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:45 pm

The first Black Ops tournament will be Saturday, July 2, 2011 at 5PM Central US Time. It will be a 1v1 free for all. It will be an any weapon tournament.

Rules:
-No Noobtubing.
-No Camping.
-No Hacking.
-Have fun!

Illegal: (ANY USE OF ANY OF THESE THINGS IN THE MATCH ENDS THE MATCH AND YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED.)
-China Lake
-Grenade Launcher Attachment
-RPG
-M72 LAW
-Concussion (Flashes are acceptable.)

Killstreaks that you can use:
-Spy Plane
-Counter Spy Plane
-Blackbird
-Attack Dogs

To Register, reply below with your Gamertag, Ally/Friend Code, Rank/Prestige, and KDR.

Have Fun and Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
https://callofdutywii.forumotion.com
haroldcore
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Tournament #001   Black Ops Tournament #001 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:57 pm

how do you get a gamertag? oh and i can tell this is your first forum. create a fast reply box...... -_- make it more easy to use for your users
Back to top Go down
CodWii
Admin
CodWii

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Tournament #001   Black Ops Tournament #001 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:13 pm

gamertag is just your online name. and the forum is a work in progress. i just wanted to get some threads started so i know what i needed to delete and need to add. thanks for the suggestion. im gonna make one in a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://callofdutywii.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Tournament #001   Black Ops Tournament #001 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Tournament #001
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Black Ops :: Black Ops Multiplayer-
Jump to: